Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tea For Today

Today: Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Outside My Window: cool and cloudy. It looked like ait was going ot be a nice, sunny day, but the clouds rolled in and it is getting colder by the minute!
Today's Goal: Exercise and drink more water
Today's Plan: Clean the main bath room and laundry/mud room.
Today's Tea: I had Apricot Peach Black with milk and Ian had my favorite Chocolate Cherry Black with milk and sugar. I wish the company had not discontinued Chocolate Cherry!
Today's Tidbits: We are on track with FlyLady's Zone 3 (bathroom and one other room) cleaning schedule. The girls finished their St. Patrick's Day Madness marathon late last night, so I let them sleep in today before starting their chores.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Whohoooo on the cleaning, sadly, I'm not a big fan of that either.

And, congratulations to the dancers!